Saturday, July 18, 2009

A friendly day

So my friend Esther came on Tuesday to visit.
It was an early morning for me and my friend
Neil
who was kind enough to wake up at 5:30 to come meet me and pick up my friend Esther. I would not have arrived at my destination without him since I got lost and took highway 94 because I thought it was 3rd st, which 3rd street just turns into 94. I totally understand the system now, which makes minneapolis not as confusing as it was to me. I really think Chicago is better, especially with Megabus. The megabus stop in Minneapolis is very confusing, there are no signs and terrible directions online. Nonetheless we made it to our destination...thank God!

So this was the Megabus stop...very confusing. Looks like an empty parking lot.


And then we went to one of my favorite coffee shops: Dunn Bros in Eden Prairie, the one in the old historical house and I taught Esther how to shuffle cards. It was exciting! :)

Then of course Esther brought her awesome Sponge Bob.
And Neil told her that Sponge Bob has no soul.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

bestest blogpost eva!
thanks for inviting me over...

Anonymous said...

when is ur friend staying until in mn? or is she the one that lives in chicago and goes to that church you wanted me to go to?

Kelli said...

she lives in chicago! go to church tonight!

Anonymous said...

oh i saw your comment today. I was in Milwaukee this weekend so didn't work out to well lol. Is the the church on wednesday too?

Neil The Real Deal said...

BEST BLOG EVER! that was a fun day. thanks kelli and ester for being alive.

Kelli said...

ya its on wed too, its like small group

Anonymous said...

thanks Neil, i am happy to be alive : )