Monday, August 3, 2009

God is light

I don't get it. I look outside and the sun is shining. I just don't get it. Why does the sun shine, when inside I feel like the clouds are rolling? Why does the sun shine, when people are dying from cancer? You know, its an evil to look at life as if here on earth we can attain our dreams and live life to the fullest. I don't want to look at life in that way, I would rather take each day and feel blessed what I have been given. Why want more? When you just could always want more, and things are taken away here. I can't wait for heaven, where nothing is ever taken away, nothing is destroyed, and the sun shines because it is the very essence of heaven, for God is light and He is the light of heaven...I would rather be in the presence of the Lord today than in the dreams I wish fulfilled.

No comments: