Sunday, August 2, 2009

exercise, not easy but good

I've been getting into running and being healthier, I found this website which is interesting and you should check it out if you are interested in the same.




I also tried these listerine whitening strips and in my opinion are way better than Crest Strips.

1. Half the price almost.
2. They dissolve
3. Taste good (they are like listerine strips, just on your teeth to whiten them!)
4. Don't hurt your teeth
5. Good if you drink coffee like me!
6. Freshen up your breathe
7. Why not whiten your teeth when you can? Seems healthy to me...


Anyways, I have got this fetish that if I start taking care of myself, perhaps I can begin to live a healthier life that can benefit others. Like for example, when I get exercise I am balanced better emotionally and am not prone to feel depressed. Or if I get enough sleep, I am not as crabby. Why not live life to the fullest if we can? It is hard at times, but thats discipline.

1 comment:

Daniel Higashi said...

Physical health definitely affects emotional health (and arguably spiritual health).